Type: Sex Toy
Properties: Sex Products
Place of Origin: Canada
Size: 20.5cm in Length app.
Cylinder: 5.5cm Dia.app.
Package Weight: 0.5kg
Package Size: 24cm x 6.5cm x6.5cm
1 x Male Penis Enlargement Pumps
1 x Pressure gauge
How to use a penis pump
- Place the cylindrical tube over your penis
- Some men use a lubricant to avoid any possible irritation
- Turn on the pump or manually use the pump to create a vacuum inside the tube. If you are using a hydro pump, you will first make sure there is water in the cylinder
- Follow the manufacturer or your doctor’s instructions on controlling the air pressure inside the tube. Don’t allow the pressure to exceed 4.5 inches of mercury because you can damage your penis.
- Use a dry penis pump for no more than 10 minutes, especially when you are a beginner (see “Caveats). At that time, release the pressure and allow blood to flow to the penis.
- When operating a hydro pump, squeeze the handball or push the pump toward your pelvic bone several times to create a vacuum, wait a minute, and then pump again. Remove the cylinder and massage your penis. Repeat this cycle three to five time for no more than 15 minutes.
- After removing the penis pump cylinder, you can use a penis ring (aka, cock ring) to help maintain your erection for intercourse. Never leave a penis ring on for more than 30 minutes.
Caveats about using a penis pump
- Begin slowly and don’t over pump. Overzealous pumping can damage your penile tissue and won’t result in any “bigger” or faster results
- Take breaks. With a dry pump, release the air pressure every 10 to 15 minutes, with each break lasting 3 to 5 minutes. During breaks, massage or stretch your penis to improve blood flow.
- Beginners should use a penis pump two to three times a week and then gradually increase to once daily if desired
- Some men shave their pubic hair to help ensure a tighter seal on the cylinder against the body
- Massage your penis after each pumping session